Washing Instructions: washing diapers and clothing should not be a complicated ordeal. Forget everything that you have heard, and keep it simple. You don‘t need extra boosters or add-ons with Rockin’ Green.
1. Savor the smell of your Rockin’ Green detergent…ahh…yummy….
2. Dump your diapers/clothes into the washer and do a cold rinse/wash to get the nasties out prior to the wash cycle. The more water, the better!
3. Add the detergent and do a hot wash. Use 2-3 Tbsp* per load. For HE machines or those with soft water use 1-2 Tbsp*. Rockin’ Green is good for clothes and diapers. So toss a couple tablespoons in there!
4. Double Rinse.
5. Enjoy your clean fluff!
Continue to use Rockin’ Green to keep the stinkies at bay.
*If you have soft water, you may need less detergent than that indicated. So start with 1 tbsp, and go up from there as needed.
Rockin’ Green is a clean rinsing formula, so many people find that they can eliminate extra rinses from the end of their wash routine. Which saves time and money!
Rockin’ Green makes the diaper laundry FUN again!
First Time User: if the mission is to de-funk your diapers! To get rid of built up minerals and left over detergent do the following:
1. Fill your washer with hot water and 3 Tbsp* of Rockin’ Green, along with your diapers.
2. Let it soak for approximately 30-60 minutes. Then launder as usual. If you have a HE machine, you may have to consult your manual but you can usually do a soak by pressing the start or pause button.
Tip: Repeat this process anytime you need a good deep-cleaning. If your diapers have excessive buildup or residue, it may take a few soaks to get them in good condition. For those with really hard water, you may find a quick soak before every wash helpful.
Check out this video on how to Rock a Soak.